Berkshire Bank Credit Card: When choosing a brand-new credit card, you have different types of choices. However, the Berkshire Bank credit card is one of the eye-catching credit cards. That you must have, this Bank has been serving its customers since Decades, and its credit card is no exception. In this article, we will explore all the benefits and features of the Berkshire credit card.
- 1 More about Berkshire Bank Credit Card
- 1.1 Why Choose the Berkshire Bank Credit Card?
- 1.2 Berkshire Bank Credit Card Rewards
- 1.3 No Yearly Fee
- 1.4 Affordable Interest Rates
- 1.5 Pros & Cons of Berkshire Bank Via Platinum® Credit Card
- 1.6 Safe and Secure
- 1.7 Berkshire Bank Credit Card App
- 1.8 Berkshire Bank Credit Card Payment Online
- 1.9 How to Get a Berkshire Bank Credit Card?
- 1.10 Berkshire Bank Credit Card Customer Service
- 1.11 Conclusion
- 1.12 What bank owns MBNA credit card?
- 1.13 Which wells fargo credit card is best for building credit?
- 1.14 Can you pay a bank loan with a credit card?
- 1.15 Which credit cards are owned by MBNA?
- 1.16 Where is credit one bank located?
- 1.17 Does paying bills with a credit card build credit?
- 1.18 Can I check my RBS Credit Card balance online?
- 1.19 Is the Venmo credit card good?
More about Berkshire Bank Credit Card
Let’s first discuss Berkshire bank. This Bank has been around for a long time in the market and always gives its services to its customers. Besides credit card services, Berkshire Bank also offers its customers different types of financial services.
Why Choose the Berkshire Bank Credit Card?
Berkshire Bank credit card comes with a variety of benefits. Here are the major benefits of Berkshire Bank credit card:
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate: This Bank offers an introduction 0% APR rate on balance transfer for UP to 18 months, which is quite longer than the average zero percent APR for 12 months.
- 0% APR on new purchases: For new customers, this Bank gives an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 18 months, which is quite good.
- High APRs: Berkshire Bank credit card is not designed for those persons who used to carry a balance. Berkshire Bank credit card has a variable purchase apr that varies from 18.24% to 28.24%.
- No annual fee*: There is a very good option for those looking for a low-maintenance credit card. It will give all the benefits of a credit card, and even you don’t have to pay an annual fee to use this credit card.
- 3% Balance transfer fee:If you want to transfer a Berkshire Bank Visa Platinum credit card, it will charge a fee of 3% on the balance which you want to transfer. For example, if you have a balance of $1000, the transfer fee for this amount will cost $30, and the minimum fee is $5.
- Charges foreign transaction fees: If you are a frequent foreign Traveller, you must avoid a Berkshire credit card because this credit card chances 3% on foreign transaction fees.
- Fair or better credit required: If you want to take this credit card, then you must have a fair credit score of about 600.
Berkshire Bank Credit Card Rewards
Whatever the amount you spend with this credit card, you will get reward points, and you can use these rewards for buying gifts, travel discounts, and even cashback. The more you use the Berkkshire credit card, the more reward points you will get.
No Yearly Fee
One of the best things about a Berkshire credit card is that there is no annual fee. This means you can enjoy all the benefits and Perks of a Berkshire credit card without paying an extra fee yearly.
Affordable Interest Rates
The interest rates of Berkshire credit card is competitive, which means they are quite good compared to other credit cards. And Bank of often has a low introductory rate that will help you to save money if you want to carry a balance on your card.
Check this also: Tireworks Credit Card
Pros & Cons of Berkshire Bank Via Platinum® Credit Card
- You will get a zero percent apr balance transfer into a rate of up to 18 months on your balance transfers.
- In the first 18 months, you will get 0% APR on your new purchases; after that, a variable purchase APR of 18.24% to 28.24%.
- No annual fee.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- You can easily take this credit card if you have a fair credit score.
- Yes, Bank share bank is a Platinum credit card that reports multiple credits.
- The APR is higher after 18 months.
- There are no welcome and sign-up bonuses.
- There is no reward point or cashback system in this credit card
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- The foreign transaction fee is quite high, at 3%.
- You will not get reward points on your every purchase.
- Berkshire credit card charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
- This credit card does not offer medical benefits.
Safe and Secure
The security system of Berkshire Bank’s credit card is very good. If you lose the credit card and the third person tries to use your credit card, then he won’t be able to do the transactions. Your card will get blocked, and this feature gives you peace of mind and protects you.
Berkshire Bank Credit Card App
Yes, workshop Bank has a mobile app with which you can control the following features:
- Enable and Disable credit cards: You can easily enable or disable card controls from anywhere, at any time, with the help of your mobile banking application.
- Location-based control: Users can limit the usage of credit cards based on the selected regions.
- Transaction Type Controls: You can limit E-Commerce, international, and ATM transactions.
In addition, you can also check your latest bank account balance and recent transactions by date, amount, and Transaction ID. You can transfer a balance and set up controls as well. And the app is available for both Android and Apple devices.
Check this also: Famous Footwear Credit Card
Berkshire Bank Credit Card Payment Online
Berkshire has an easy-to-use website and mobile app. You can manage your credit card whenever you want, easily check your bank statement and credit card statement, check how many reward points you earn, and easily pay bills with just a few clicks on your mobile.
How to Get a Berkshire Bank Credit Card?
Getting a Berkshire Bank credit card is super easy; you can easily apply from the official website of Berkshire, and you can visit the branch. Before visiting the main branch, keep all personal and financial information ready to make the application process faster and easier.
Berkshire Bank Credit Card Customer Service
For any query, contact Berkshire Bank customer service at (800) 773-5601. The customer service agent will resolve your issue. And you can also visit their official website and fill out the contact form, or you can ask an expert for any assistance with your credit card.
The Berkshire Bank credit card is a very simple and effective financial credit card. This credit card will help you to earn reward points as you spend. These have no annual fee and offer a good interest rate for 180 days. Berkshire Credit card has robust security measures, and you can easily manage your credit card with their online website and mobile app.
Note: It is always advisable to read all the terms and conditions before signing up for any credit card.
What bank owns MBNA credit card?
The Bank of America acquired MBNA in 2006 for stock and cash, totaling more than $35 billion. After the acquisition, MBNA was renamed “Bank of America card services” while still based in Delaware.
Which wells fargo credit card is best for building credit?
The Wells Fargo secure credit card has a variety of credit cards, including for those people who want to build a credit score. This card can be used anywhere where a Visa credit card is accepted. This is not a debit or a prepaid card.
The Wells Fargo active cash card is also good for building credit scores. This credit card has zero annual fees, and if you successfully opped this credit card, you will get a bonus of 200 Dollar cash reward points after spending 200 dollars in the first three months.
The Wells Fargo Active Cash Credit card offers a 2% cash reward point on your purchase. Which is double the benefit that the average cashback credit card would give you.
Can you pay a bank loan with a credit card?
Yes, you can easily pay your monthly loan payment with the help of a credit card. But before doing these types of transactions, you must know the disadvantages of the transactions.
You can also pay with a credit card directly in the rare cases it’s accepted. You can use third-party apps to pay the loan, but these apps charge a little amount to pay the loan. Before doing any transaction, you must read all the terms and conditions.
Which credit cards are owned by MBNA?
MBNA credit card, Totenham Hotspur credit card, Arsenal credit card, Miles & More credit cardVirgin Atlantic credit card, Liverpool FC credit card, Emirates Skyrewards credit card, Mileage Plus credit card.
Where is credit one bank located?
Credit One Bank is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, at 6801 S Cimarron Rd.
Does paying bills with a credit card build credit?
Yes, paying bills with the help of a credit card will help you to build your credit score if you make your payments on time. Your credit utilization ratio must be low to build a good credit score. However, it is important to note that failure to pay your bills on time will negatively impact your credit score.
Can I check my RBS Credit Card balance online?
Yes, you can easily check your RBS credit card balance online. You can check with the help of Digital Banking or by using the Mobile App. Go to the “Account Summary” page in your personal account section for this. In this way, you can easily check your RBS credit card balance.
Is the Venmo credit card good?
The Venmo Credit Card may be a good fit if you want a $0 annual fee card. Venmo credit card gives you 3% rewards. If you regularly use the Venmo app, you can apply for this credit card and earn 3% and 3% rewards on your spending. If you are not using the Venmo app, try another credit card.