The MGM Credit Card is a reward credit card issued by the First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO), offer rewards for travelers who loves to stay at MGM properties for stays or dining. The card offers decent reward at MGM hotlels and gaming destinations globally.
With MGM Rewards Mastercard, you can turn your daily purchases into elevated experiences by earning points for every dollar. You also earn points and tier credits that help you to get a higher tier allowing cardholders to enjoy premium and exclusive benefits.
The card has no annual fee and the rewards you earn will not expire until your credit card account is open. The no annual fee card looks very impressive and sound like a jackpot in your hand. But, is it better than a general tarvel or a cashback credit card. Let’s find out.
- 1 MGM Credit Card Review
- 2 MGM Credit Card Highlights
- 3 MGM Rewards Credit Card Key Takeaways
- 4 MGM Credit Card Rewards & Redemption
- 5 MGM Credit Card Benefits & Features
- 6 Partners Benefits & Promotions
- 7 Rates & Fee
- 8 How to Apply For MGM Rewards Credit Card?
- 9 Should You Get MGM Rewards Mastercard?
MGM Credit Card Review
The MGM Rewars Credit Card is a no annual fee card and no foreign transaction fee card issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) that offers 3 points and 3 Tier Credits per $1 spent with your MGM Rewards Credit Card. You can use these points for purchases at MGM Rewards destinations, restaurants, supermarkets or at gas stations.
Cardholders get Pearl Status that offer many exciting benefits. The MGM Rewards Tier will remain at least at Perl Status until your account remains open and in good standing.
If you are thinking to get this card, read its full review here:
MGM Credit Card Highlights
|Regular Purchase APR
|10,000 bonus points
|Credit Score Needed
MGM Rewards Credit Card Key Takeaways
- The card has no annual fee.
- Cardholders earn 10,000 bonus as welcome bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 billing cycles.
- You earn 3 points and tiers per $1 spent at MGM Rewards.
- Cardholders MGM Rewards Pearl status.
- Priority check-in at any MGM location.
- Reward Points don’t expire until your account is open.
- Cardholders get bonus points at MGM locations, gas, and supermarkets.
MGM Credit Card Rewards & Redemption
The MGM Mastercard Rewards earns 3 points and tier credits for every $1 spent at MGM Rewards locations. Here is the detailed breakdown of its reward earning:
- Earn 3 points and 3 tier credits per $1 spent at MGM Rewards Destinations.
- Earn 2 points and 2 tier credits for every $1 spent on gas and supermarkets.
- Earn 1 point and 1 tier credit for every $1 spent everywhere else including BetMGM deposits.
Plus, cardholders earn 10,000 bonus points valued $100 after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of billing cycles.
You can level up your status to Gold for 75,000 tier credit or Pltanium for 200,000 based on your spending.
The MGM rewards points can be used for Slot Dollars or towards room, dining, and entertainment at MGM destinations. The points are worth 1 cent each, means 10,000 points are worth $100.
Because cardholders get Pearl Status, so your MGM Rewards points do not expire as long as account is open.
MGM Credit Card Benefits & Features
Other than reward points, the MGM Reward points and tier earning, the card also offer some unique benefits and features which are discussed below:
- Upgrade to the Pearl Status: With this credit card, cardholders recieve automatic Pearl Status, which offers free self-parking, access to MGM concerts, bonus slot dollars, and much more.
- Reward Points do not expire: For a general, the reward points will not expire for six months without any activity. If you are a Pearl Status member, your points will never expire as long as your credit card account is open.
- No Foreign Transaction fee: The card has no foreign transaction fee, when you make international purchases, you are not charged with any extra fee. This means, you can save up to 3% on foreign transactions.
- Priority check-in: Cardholders get priority check-in when they arrive at MGM properties. You can skip the standard line and take the benefit of priority check-in so you can reach your room quickly.
» MORE: Raymour and Flanigan Credit Card
Partners Benefits & Promotions
The MGM Rewards has various partnerships. Here is the details of most popular partnerships:
1. Marriott Bonvoy
Marriott Bonvoy International and MGM resorts offer MGM collection with Marriott Bonvoy where you enjoy entertainment benefits along with world class loyalty program.
The partnership offers attractive benefits and premium experience for the members of both the programs. Members earn reward points which can be redeemed at places in Las Vegas.
2. Southwest Airlines®
The Southwest Airlines is one of the most timely scheduled airliners serving in Las Vegas. WIth this membership, you earn 600 Southwest Airloine Rapid Rewards® Points for staying at all Las Vegas MGM Rewards destinations.
3. Royal Caribbean International
The Royal Caribbean International is a very popular cruise brand with 25 innovative ships touring more than 280 destinations in 72 countries across six continents.
Cardmembers with the highest level of Elite Status get a complimentary cruise tour each year. Other than this, qualifying members recieve 1 cruise tour per year in Oceanview Stateroom including a 3, 4, or 5 night Bahamas or Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruises.
Rates & Fee
|Purchase Intro APR
|Balance Transfer APR
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Minimum Interest Charge
- The card has no annual fee.
- Cardholders earn reward points at rooms, dining and entertainment.
- Welcome bonus of 10,000 bonus points.
- The card has no foreign transaction fee.
- Cardholders get access to a concierge.
- No 0% intro APR offers.
- Rewards can only be used at MGM properties.
» MORE: Jcrew Credit Card Review
How to Apply For MGM Rewards Credit Card?
Follow the below steps to apply for MGM Rewards Credit Card Online:
- Visit to the official website of MGM Rewards Mastercard Credit Card.
- Click on “Apply Now.”
- On the next page, enter your email.
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit the application.
Should You Get MGM Rewards Mastercard?
The MGM Rewards Credit Cards offers great reward points at MGM destinations, propertis, dining, and entertainment. Therefore, this card is a great option for those people who visits frequently MGM propeties and want to enjoy rewards and elite status benefits.
Plus, the card comes with a tier points and elite status that offers reward points at MGM properties, gas stations, and supermarkets. The card also comes with MGM Rewards, and priority check-in at all MGM destinations, means you’re treated like a VIP. If you frequently visit MGM properties, this card is worth for you.
However, the card offers attractive reward benefits, but, if you want more flexible reward points than you should consider other credit cards.
With the MGM Reward Mastercard Credit Card, you can turn your everyday expenses into souce of earning reward points for every dollar you spent. The card offers great reward points at MGM desinations, diningm, gas stations, and entertainment. You get all these benefits at $0 annual costs.
The card is worth for you if you freequently visit at MGM properties. So, before applying for it, check your needs and spending habits.
What is the annual fee of MGM Credit Card?
The MGM Credit Card has no annual fee.
What is the reward rate of MGM Reward Credit Card?
– Earn 3 points and 3 tier credits per $1 spent at MGM Rewards Destinations.
– Earn 2 points and 2 tier credits for every $1 spent on gas and supermarkets.
– Earn 1 point and 1 tier credit for every $1 spent everywhere else including BetMGM deposits.
Do cardholders only earn Points and Tier Credits at MGM Rewards Destinations?
You earn both points and Tier Credits everywhere when you make purchases with the credit card. You can use it for everyday purchases.
Does MGM Rewards Mastercard Credit Card has foreign transaction fee?
No, the credit card has no foreign transaction fee.