Maintaining a good credit score isn’t easy. It takes time and effort to rebuild your credit score. However, the Taz Credit Card can help you rebuild your credit history faster.
If your credit score is low, you will not qualify for a loan, as lenders only offer loans to those with a good credit score.
The Taz Visa Credit Card seems a decent option for building credit and everyday expenses, with some potential benefits and features. However, Taz official website does not revealed detailed information about this credit card, but we’ll try to cover all about this card.
So, let’s dive into the article.
- 1 What is Taz Credit Card?
- 2 Taz Credit Card Key Takeaways: Taz Credit Card Review
- 3 Taz Visa Credit Card Rate & Fees
- 4 Pros & Cons of Taz Credit Card
- 5 Taz Credit Card Features & Benefits
- 6 Eligibility Critria for Taz Visa Credit Card
- 7 How to apply for Taz Credit Card?
- 8 Should You Get Taz Visa Credit Card?
- 9 How To Pay Your Taz Credit Card Payments?
What is Taz Credit Card?
The Taz Credit Card is a Visa credit card offered by First National Bank, providing a maximum credit line of up to $1500 for everyday purchases. This is an easy-to-use credit card designed for building credit.
It reports all your payments and credit utilization to the three major bureaus: Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax. You can access your Taz Credit Card through its website or mobile app.
The card offers an opportunity to increase your credit limit, making it one of the best options for rebuilding credit history.
Taz Credit Card Key Takeaways: Taz Credit Card Review
- Credit Line Building: Taz claims to report all three major credit bureaus – Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax, which can help you rebuild your credit score over time.
- Credit line increase opportunities: If you use your card responsibly, then you will be eligible for credit line increases over time.
- Mobile App: You can manage your Taz card from its official website Tazcc.com or mobile app. You can also track your transactions, and make payments conveniently through the Taz mobile app.
- Rewards: It is not clear whether Taz card offers any cashback, rewards or any other benefits.
- U.S. based customer service: The credit card has US based support team so you can get help from its team if you need assistant with your card.
- Credit Limit: The card offers and initial credit limit up to $300, but you can get higher credit limit up to $1500 based on your credit standing.
» MORE: At Home Credit Card Review
Taz Visa Credit Card Rate & Fees
|Annual APR for purchase
|APR for Cash Advances
|Authorized User Fee
|$20 (if you add an additional cardholder to your account)
|2% of each Cash Advance
|Late Payment Fee
|up to $25
|up to $25
Pros & Cons of Taz Credit Card
- Guaranteed starting credit limit up to $350.
- You get credit boost oppurtunity.
- No service and maintenance fee.
- Reports to all major credit bureaus.
- This card is user-friendly and easy to use.
- High annual APR.
- Average customer service.
- Delivery issues.
- The reward program is unknown.
Taz Credit Card Features & Benefits
The Taj credit card have several key points to keep in mind before applying. First, a general credit line of up to 1500 for everyday purchases. You get a guaranteed starting credit limit of $350.
It is a user-friendly and easy to use credit card which offers opportunities to increase credit line. Also, the card reports to major credit bureaus.
Guaranteed Starting Credit Limit
As we discussed earlier, that this credit card offers a generous credit limit of $350 and a maximum limit of $1,500 making it a great for beginners. The air cricket limit helps you to manage your expenses.
By applying for the Taz credit card, you have the opportunity to increase your credit line overtime. This will help you to boost your credit score as well.
Credit Line Increase Oppurtunities
Credit card you have the opportunity to request a credit line increase over time. This will allow you to have a higher current limit that can fullfil your financial needs. However, the increase in credit limit depend on various factors such as your payment history, age, income and overall creditworthiness.
Credit Bureau Reporting
The Tazcc reports to all the three major credit bureaus this will help you establish an improve your credit score overtime. This feature is very important because, positive credit score helps you in better financial opportunities in the future.
If you have a Taz Visa Credit Card, it will report to Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax, you can check your credit card usage. Because, having a good credit score is important for approval of loans, mortgages, and some other forms financial products.
» MORE: Brightway Credit Card
User-Friendly Credit Card
The Taz Visa Credit Card is an easy-to-use credit card for everyday transaction due to the following reasons:
- User-friendly website: The Taz Visa Credit Card is designed with simplicity and easy to use keeping in mind. You can easily login and manage your credit card from its website.
- Mobile app: The mobile app for Taz Visa Credit Card allows to access your account, manage account, check your balance, and make transactions.
- Easy payment process: The card has hassle free and very easy payment process, which makes it easy to manage your manage credit card.
- U.S. based customer support: The credit card has US based support team so you can get help from its team if you need assistant with your card.
Increase Your Credit Score
The Taz Visa Credit Card help you to boost your credit score by consistently making payments along with utilising the credit line increase opportunities. By this way, the credit card acts as a credit score booster. This will help you to increase your credit score overtime.
Eligibility Critria for Taz Visa Credit Card
Applicants must have this minimum eligibility criteria to apply for this card:
- Residents of United States.
- Applicant should be at least 18 year old.
- Required documents.
- Should meet the minimum credit criteria.
How to apply for Taz Credit Card?
If you want to apply for the Taz Visa Credit Card, then follow these few steps:
- Visit the official website of Taz Visa Credi Card tazcc.com.
- Create and account and follow the further steps.
- Fill the application form provided by Taz card, either through an offer or a mail or by requesting a copy of the Credit Card Contract.
- Fill all the information in the form including personal information.
Should You Get Taz Visa Credit Card?
The Taz Visa Credit Card is a great choice for those people who want to rebuild their credit score. However, it is unclear whether this card offer reward points or cashback, so this is good credit card for most people.
If you are a beginner and want to rebuild your credit score, than you can get this credit card. It will do the job for you.
Also, keep in mind these things before applying for this credit card:
- People who want to rebuild their credit score.
- People who want a guaranteed starting credit limit.
- People who want an easy to use card.
Not Good For
- Who want cashback or rewards.
- People who want to avoid late fees.
» MORE: Allegiant Credit Card Review
How To Pay Your Taz Credit Card Payments?
The best and easiest way to pay your credit card payment is online, either from your account. Here are some other ways to make payments.
- Online Account Payments: You can make credit card online payments from Taz Visa Credit Card official website. Simply, log in to your account using your details, go to payment section and then initiate a payment.
- Mobile App Payment: Some credit card issuers offers phone payment. You can use your Android or iOS phone to make payments. Just open the Taz Mobile App to initiate the payment.
- Mail Payments: Mail payments is a traditional method of doing payments. If you prefer this method, you can send payment by your mail. Youi have to include your account information and a check or money order payable to the issuer. Make sure to send it before due date.
This is our full review and opinion about Taz Credit Card. However, it is a great credit card for people who want to improve their credit score. The card provides an average credit limit up to $1,500 for everyday purchases.
However, the credit card lacks some basic features like cash back or reward points which makes it difficult to compete with other credit cards. The card also has annual fee of $75 and high annual APR. So, this card is not the best option if you’re lokking a low APR cards.
Without having cash back and reward benefits, this card is suitable for rebuilding your credit score.
We don’t recommend this card because it has no perks and many customers never get this card delivered and many customers are dissatisfied with the card.
Taz Visa Credit Card Related FAQs
Is Taz a metal credit card?
No. Taz is a plastic credit card issued by the First National Bank. This is basically a credit builder credit card that offer credit limit up to $1,500 for everyday purchases.
What is the starting credit limit of Taz Visa Credit Limit?
The starting credit limit of Taz Visa Credit Card issued by First National Bank is $350 or more. The credit line may vary based on your creditworthiness.
How Do I Pay Taz Credit Card Bill?
you can pay the card bill using its official website, mobile app. You can also mail your Taz credit payment.
Does the Taz Credit Card offers credit line increase opprtunity?
Yes, the card offers a credit line increase oppurtunity. To be eligible for credit limit increase, pay your bills on time, reduce your outstanding debt.