Tire Pros Credit Card is an easy way to handle car service payments. Tire Pros credit card is known for its superior tire and car services and provides a practical solution. This card does not just simplifies payments: it gives you a lot of benefits so that you can manage your automotive expenses easily.
- 1 What Makes It Stand Out?
- 1.1 Pros and Cons of Tire Pros Credit Card
- 1.2 Instant Apply For Tire Pro Credit Card
- 1.3 Prequalification is quick, easy, and secure
- 1.4 Discount Tire Credit Card Benefits
- 1.5 Tire Pros Credit Card Gas Stations
- 1.6 Where can I use my tire pros credit card?
- 1.7 What happens if I don’t qualify for the initial financial option?
- 1.8 Which companies give me a financing offer?
- 1.9 How do I pay my Tire Pro bill?
- 1.10 What are the prequalifications for a Tire Pro Credit Card?
- 1.11 Checking for Tire Pro prequalification impact my credit score?
- 1.12 Is there any limitation to checking the prequalify?
- 1.13 If I am prequalified, then what should I do?
What Makes It Stand Out?
There will be no interest if paid in full within 6 months.
If you purchase any product of $199 or more from the Tire Pros Credit Card, then the interest charge will start from the purchase date if your promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. This means you have to pay minimum monthly payments.
The Tire Pros Credit Card has different features the vehicle owner needs. These features include exclusive discounts, flexible payment methods, and different options to pay for big purchases over some time.
Pros and Cons of Tire Pros Credit Card
- This card is accepted at auto parts and service centers nationwide.
- Also accepted at gas stations across the nation.
- Tire Pros Credit Card gives $0 fraud liability.
- Most interesting is you must pay any annual fees for this credit card.
- You can check your dues with the help of the MySynchrony mobile app and pay the dues very easily.
Check this also: Torpago Credit Card
Instant Apply For Tire Pro Credit Card
You can instantly apply for the Tire Pro Credit Card and get personalized financing at checkout.
Tire Pro Credit Card works with multiple lenders like Synchrony and Genesis credit brands to provide financing options.
Prequalification is quick, easy, and secure
- Prequalify: You can quickly and easily check your prequalify for Tire Pro Credit Card without impacting your credit score.
- Prequalification Decision: You must wait hours or days for the prequalification decision. You will get an instant decision after you complete the online request.
- Accept & Apply: If you prequalify for the Tire Pro Credit Card, then you can easily apply for the credit card.
- Shop: When your application is approved, you will get a temporary account number and can start shopping easily.
Discount Tire Credit Card Benefits
5% Discount Tire Credit Card Instant Savings
June 1 – June 30, 2023
Get 5% off your total purchase of $499 or more at checkout, plus promotional financing on qualifying purchases.
Tire Pros Credit Card Gas Stations
Yes, Tire Pro gives this facility to use direct credit cards at any of the 250,000 gas stations and repair shops nationwide. Make sure all the shops are affiliated with Synchrony Car Care Network. The affiliated brands included Mobil, Chevron, Shell, BP, Exxon, etc. And direct credit card holders also buy vehicle parts from more than 25,000 service centers.
Where can I use my tire pros credit card?
Tire Pro Credit Card can be used everywhere where Visa debit cards are accepted. At the same time, virtual credit cards are also given by Tire Pro and can be used everywhere.
What happens if I don’t qualify for the initial financial option?
If your credit card application request is rejected, you need not worry. Tire Pros Credit Card collaborates with different financing companies, which opens doors for you to get alternative payment credit cards, and you can purchase easily. For alternative credit cards, your credit score is going to check. If you agree with the terms and conditions of other credit cards, you can go with them. If you don’t get a credit card, you must choose an alternative payment method at the time of your [purchase.
Which companies give me a financing offer?
Tire Pros Credit Card works with financing companies to provide better financial plans. The primary company s Synchrony, which will give you the best financial offers. If Synchrony doesn’t approve your financial application, other companies could give you financial offers to get the credit card. In contrast, all the companies check your credit score, which will hit your credit score. Don’t apply to too many companies at a time; otherwise, your credit score will negatively impact you.
How do I pay my Tire Pro bill?
Tire Pro Credit Card has their repayment method. You can check all the available payment methods issued by Tire Pro.
Pay Online: You can easily pay online at mysynchrony.com.
Pay By Phone: Call customer service and pay the bill: 1-866-657-0376.
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 12:00AM ET
Saturday 10:00 AM – 7:00PM ET
Sunday – Closed
If you pay the amount by mobile phone, you must pay some extra charge.
Pay By Mail: You can pay your bill in advance. Just send the payment to Synchrony Bank.
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
What are the prequalifications for a Tire Pro Credit Card?
To check your prequalification, you need to provide your basic information, and you will know whether your application is approved or rejected. By checking prequalification, there will be no impact on your credit score.
Checking for Tire Pro prequalification impact my credit score?
No, There will be no impact on your credit score when you submit your basic details for prequalification. But if you prequalify for the credit card and then apply for the credit card, then a hard inquiry will be required, which may impact your credit score.
Is there any limitation to checking the prequalify?
Yes, you can check your prequalification 4 times a day. After 4 attempts in a day, you can’t make further requests for prequalification.
If I am prequalified, then what should I do?
You have to submit your credit card application to Tire Pro. After submission of the application, your application may be rejected; this depends on the details you provide and your current credit score. Remember, your credit score may get the effect.